Wednesday, November 11, 2015

It's gonna be a lonely day.

This is one of those lonely days.   Within one week my entire view on my life has switched and while I like the new perspective, new energy, it also puts me in a position where I don't know what to do with it.

With that change, I get stuck in a corner of loneliness that only laughter and friendship can kill. I have no outlet for this profound return to my normal self.   I feel like it's a crisis, when I'm stuck between two possible worlds, one that I have lived for years and haven't liked, and one that I am in love with that I want nothing more than to live in.

What is stopping me from jumping two feet into this new energy, new life, new view of myself?  Or should I say, what is stopping me from returning to what I know best of myself?






No comments:

Post a Comment