Friday, September 7, 2018

Worth it all.

It's amazing what hapens when I start singing more. laughing more, loving more, and connecting with people despite any outside forces or circumstances. I do me. I have never felt more at peace, empowered, and home than when I am embracing me and doing exactly what my heart desires and exactly what makes me me. Whatever that may mean.

I feel like I've been made stronger and more comfortable in my own skin than I have ever been before. Now, being 27 years old, almost 28, I have been through enough life and shit and beautiful things and hardships to know what I want in life, even though I also know that my thoughts may change in the future, morphing and evolving as life always does.

I've just gained perspective. I'm thankful for this perspective, too.  I am better for it. Comparing me now to me in the past allows me to see how far I've come in my journey toward loving myself. And I do love myself. I've always liked myself, but now I am really happy to be able to truthfully say I love myself and I am worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment