Friday, August 10, 2018

Love is all you need.

In the midst of the overwhelming pain, anguish, and depression we all feel on behalf of the amazing Marshall G. McBride this week, I have decided to pledge to be a better friend, a bigger support, and a louder encourager to every person, a support of every person's path I cross, and to every person I love.

I also think I need to list the people I love who I know love me. For whenever I may get low, sad, depressed, or feeling like I'm stuck in darkness and am unloved.  I can have these amazing peoples names written to never forget that I am loved deeply, and to always remember that I am not alone.

Dad, Mom, and Cirby.
Marissa, Nick, and Alex.
All 3 sets of grandparents, all cousins and extended family.
Chad Davis Renee Bowman
Caitlyn Clyne
Daniel Clyne
and Ollie
Mr. Barry
Miss Terry
The entire Condon/Clyne family
Colby Dyck Moulaison
Kim Dyck Moulaison
And their entire family
The Lemons, Wheelers, and Arnholds
Mary Wheeler and family
Jesikah Sundin and family
Jessica Jett and family
Alex "Mad Hatter" Silveira-Sheehan
Dustin Willets and choir
Victoria Lord
Zachary Hughes
Matthew Forbes
Kat Miller
Dylon Lane Madison
Heidi and Curt Palmer and family
April Wosser
Sarah Johnson Schwab
Rob Hahnel
Howie Welsh
Casey Benjamin Zangari
Mike Machado
Caleigh Mayer
Zach Saunders
Paden Moreno
Brittnee Leen
Jenny Honrud
and the rest of the Honrud family
Nancy Almassy
Paul Walston
Michael Lykins
The Lykins family
Elizabeth Pree
Jeffrey Moonbeam
Django Bohren
Katharine Kipp
Chris Ormerod
Sarah Kate Kunkel
Dorothy Childsweber
Joe Chavira
Rich Olson
The Pima crew
James Bauckman

This list is ever growing.  I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment