Friday, January 10, 2014

There's no meaning in clothes and coffee cups.

It's nights like tonight when I am reminded of the fact that I love people so much.... And of the reasons why I do. I am entirely positive that I would suffocate without them. I'm in love with people and their hearts and vulnerabilities and stories. It's my meaning. Without a doubt. 

I am feeling such a peace, which right now is a blanket of warmth for me to put over these past few bouts of unexplained anxiety. But then I was told to snap out of it and I did. 

This new year has brought so many emotions. I feel like a raw, real person again and even after almost a year, I am so refreshed and better off for it. 

Through the water, through the rain. 
To the soul of everything. 

Yes. Still rings true. Truer in my soul than it ever has before. 

The people to be thankful for are overwhelming to me. The connections and bonds I have within my relationships are absolutely my reason for being here and living this thing we call life. 

There's no meaning in anything else but in the love to have and show for others and to let them have for you. 

I'm in love with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment