Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the tears still fall.

And I see them in everyone else's eyes too.

I sometimes wonder which things in life are tests. Or maybe they all are. I know that we're not just living here for nothing. I know we're not just "set loose" with no purpose or no reason. There is always purpose. There is always reason.

Believing in that usually gives me an extreme, overwhelming comfort, even among all the anxiety that seems to be suffocating me through and through.

I'm going to withdraw from my college class. Jay told me not to drop out and not to be like him and do what he did, but I don't look at it as dropping out. I almost have no choice. I look at my options, and see. It all points towards withdrawing.

My life is honestly just too much to handle right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment