Monday, October 20, 2008

i left my heart in the fhs auditorium.

to say the least.

its true.
i did some serious growing up in that auditorium.
that stage had soaked up tears and caught me when i had fallen.
it brought out the best in me. it gave me friends.
and my laughter is stained on its walls.

and its not just with the auditorium.
its with the choir. the friends. the passing periods.
i miss it all.
the risers, and hageman's conducting.
the kodak moments i took in my mind that i will remember forever.
like running from Colby in the auditorium isles and being scared in the dark backstage.
fighting every person in the choir to sing next to my favorite singer.
barely pulling off a show and then laughing about it afterwards.
awkward moments in the cafeteria involving fallen cucumbers and a red face.
dancing in pajamas and band shirts.
watching all the choirs hold hands and sing for "small voice".
hello dolly, footloose, annie get your gun.
browne's government class.
giggling.
ferndale football.
DQ parties after performances and with Colby on a sunny day.
everything.

i miss you.


its such a new adventure for my heart to start growing in the air of phs.
i love it.
in every way.
and i'm being pushed in ways that i never have before.

but ferndale.

i will always love you and the good memories you gave me.
you have my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment