Tuesday, December 22, 2015

On relief and love.

I couldn't be more overwhelmed with amazement and awe right now.    

The worst part of this move is done. 
Christmas shopping and scrambling is done. 
The nightmare of the last few nights is done. 
The emotionally charged reaction to the craziness is done. 

And now, as I lay comfortably, eagerly, and excitedly on the bed of all beds..
This long wait is almost done, too. 

Hurry up, time!  

Best of all, I am completely astounded and amazed at the goodness of this heart I love. And the people in my life. And the ever growing admiration and love that I have in my own heart, evolving and growing even when I thought it couldn't anymore. My heart can't contain what I feel for this soul I love so much, it spills out over everything I do and touch and say and think!   

They say... A true person in your life is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Well, that's this. 

Ahhh. 

This serendipitous perfection is not mere coincidence, but completely preordained felicity

And I am thrilled. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment