Thursday, August 15, 2013

The truest of true.

There are just those people. Those certain special people that affect you in such a way that you KNOW, no matter what you do or say, you will never be able to convey to them exactly what they mean to you. 

For me, the Lemons and the Arhnolds are those people. 

They have a part of my heart that nobody will ever be able to have. They have touched a part of my soul that nobody will ever be able to touch. It's because they know me. They love me. And there is not a single memory I have from growing up that doesn't have them in it. 

They were and still are, in every way, my family from another family. Our neighborhood is my home. 

I was blessed with the truest of childhoods. And now as an adult, I am blessed with the truest of friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment